Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Wild Woman of Borneo

It's not as if I have much to do before Tuesday...my to-do list only has about thirty items on it (many of which are loaded items like "pack"). But last weekend I still had a week and a half before departure date, so I decided to spend an hour and a half straightening my hair. Or, as I like to refer to them, the design team spent an hour and a half on it. The picture above is what I call the "lion" hair - because it looks like a lion's mane, of course. Other things that have been said about my crazy hair include "horse," "the Wild Woman of Borneo" (my brothers when I was little), and that infamous question, "Did you put your finger in a light socket??" (incidentally, that was also my brother). Well, after the design team (which consisted of Kara and Juli) went to work, I was the Wild Woman of Borneo no more...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP