Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mom and Dad


I love you guys!

2 comments:

Sarah Tue Nov 28, 08:08:00 AM CST  

Awe sad, I remember seeing my parents for the last time and how hard it was. I walked through the secerety and looked back and saw my dad walking away and it really hit me that I was actually doing this! Hardest thing ever!

NowIsTheDay Wed Nov 29, 03:31:00 PM CST  

Yeah, my dad actually had to leave for class, so my mom stayed until I was through the security line. It took me awhile to get through and then get everything put back together, but she stayed there until she couldn't see me anymore. Then once I started walking toward my gate, I realized that I had just relinquished my cell phone and had no watch. In fact, I still don't have one! I never know what time it is; so annoying!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP