And working together with Him, we also urge you not to receive the grace of God in vain--for He says, "AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME I LISTENED TO YOU, AND ON THE DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU." Behold, now is "THE ACCEPTABLE TIME," behold, now is "THE DAY OF SALVATION..." (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)
© Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Nice room Deb, my room is the library! Lots of cobwebs and spiders haha. Cute kids too!
Hi Deb! Leopold is ADORABLE! It's fun to read about all your adventures. I like to read about your ability to adapt and overcome too. You're doing great!
Love and miss you much,
Suzi
cute room! so much light! mine is dark all the time, which is probably why its so hard to wake up! my only window is under the deck.:( i agree with suzi, leopold is WAY cute!
miss you!
m
Thanks, Suz! Thanks for encouraging me; it really means a lot, even if you aren't here to see how I'm doing!
Mol, my room actually can be pitch black during the day. I didn't post a pic of this, but there are these really cool metal blinds that come down behind the door - so you can have it be like a blackout or tons of light, thanks to the door. It's cool; hopefully you'll be able to see it in January!
Post a Comment