Monday, November 13, 2006

And the countdown begins



I've spent the better portion of this day staring at, talking about, and rearranging my to-do list. I'm leaving in less than 48 hours, and I seem to still have an unreasonable number of items on my list. I did make some progress tonight, though.

2 comments:

The Charlebois Tue Nov 14, 11:33:00 AM CST  

Hello dear,

I realized I did not get to see you or say goodbye before your big farewell!
Have an absolutely wonderfl trip...post often...and keep in touch. We will all be praying for you. Stay safe!!!

Love,
Audra

Anonymous Sat Nov 18, 03:21:00 PM CST  

when are you going to post stuff. i wanna know about france! lol :) hope your trip went well, juli said she talked to you so i know you are safely there.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP