And the nouvelle star is...
During last night's show, I decided that I actually preferred Tigane over Julien. But Julien ended up winning. Oh well. It's not like I actually voted or anything.
Let's see, what else? Happy Flag Day! That makes me think of the 4th of July, which is fast-approaching and for which I will not be in the land of the red, white, and blue. However, I will be in France (which, incidentally, is also the land of the red, white, and blue) for Bastille Day, France's national holiday (July 14).
The other day, I bought my train ticket to come home. I thought that I was going to have to change train stations again in Paris, because there was no train direct from Nancy to Charles de Gaulle. But thanks to the helpful SNCF employee, I'll be taking the shuttle from the Nancy train station (2 blocks from my apartment) to a different train station in Lorraine, from which a train goes directly to the airport. That means no changing trains, no metro-riding, no stair climbing with my 125+ pounds of luggage. I do have to get to the airport 6 hours before my flight takes off, but still, that'll save a lot of stress on that day.
More later...
2 comments:
I will definitely miss coming to your house on the 4th of July..I will be at the BW trip..i will miss playing badminton and bocce ball with the fam! Most of all i hope you have a great time away from home as well!
Have fun! Is this your first time on the BW trip? Glad to hear that you'll be occupied on "our" holiday! :)
Post a Comment