Not sure exactly what's going on
I sent an email to Caroline with my many questions. That was on Wednesday, and I haven't heard back from her yet. I wonder if I scared her off? Oh, well. If that's the case, it probably wouldn't have been worth it anyway. If I don't hear back from her by Monday, I will send her an email to verify that she received mine. I really got my hopes up about this family, because they seemed to be a really good fit for me. However, if it doesn't end up happening, I know that God has better plans for me!
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."Lord, You know that I want to go to France. In fact, I believe that You have placed that desire within me. Thank You for knowing the plans that You have for me. You know that my timing to go to France would be soon. You have poured out Your grace on us, so I thank You for the grace to wait on You and Your timing. Thank You for Your peace! I will not be anxious.
-Philippians 4:7-8
Now it's time for me to go study. It's Saturday, so I have until about 6pm to study for the LSAT. Au revoir!
0 comments:
Post a Comment