Wednesday, July 22, 2009

By popular demand...

OK, so only 2 people told me to update my blog...but that counts as popular demand, right? I've actually been meaning to update since the beginning of June with details of what I'm doing this summer. It was going to be a long post, and I've been busy, so I kept putting it off. Now I am exactly one week away from my final. Yes, for the first time in my life, I am actually taking a summer class. First and last time. Next summer, I'll be studying for the bar. I am also working, which I'm sure most of you know, although maybe you don't know how I got there. I'll explain all that in my later post. Yep, I'm still putting it off. I have a lot to do in the next week. I'm feeling a blog post coming on that's a little more substantive than just what I've been doing this summer. I have some inner turmoil going on that I might just decide to make public knowledge...how's that for intriguing?? You can't know about it until next week after my final. And actually, maybe it'll be more of a testimony at that point. I hope so...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP