Things
Things are going great here. I never thought that I could feel this comfortable with a French family. In Nantes, I felt uneasy all the time. When we would eat dinner together on Sundays (pretty much the only time we all had dinner together), I felt really out of place and on edge. That feeling never went away. When I left, that was even something they pointed out to me and for which they criticized me. Arriving in Nancy, I felt instantly less uneasy than I had felt in Nantes, but I still didn't feel comfortable. This past week, I realized that not only do I feel comfortable with the family, I enjoy being with them. It's a natural progression as you get to know people. For various reasons, that never happened in Nantes.
I thank God for intervening in this situation. I'm planning to enjoy my last month here. Coming home in 4 1/2 weeks!
2 comments:
oh so excited to have you back:) along with the rest of the minnesota world i'm sure!
m
Thanks Mol! It's nice to be missed. :)
Post a Comment