Thursday, March 01, 2007

Why do I always leave everything until the last minute?

Especially right before trips. I must be the Queen of Last Minute Trip Preparation. I'm meeting my mom, Laura, and Rosemary in Paris in less than 24 hours, and I still have not packed, gone to the bank, reserved our hotels, or even bought my train ticket! And I am currently in downtown Nantes and have to be back at the house to watch Lépold in just over an hour. Oh my.

I was sick as a dog at the beginning of this week - literally - through Tuesday night, I could barely stand up. But I'm healed! Praise God!

All right, more updates to come...sometime. I will be away for 2 weeks, travelling around France in a circle. The thing I'm most looking forward to seeing is...my mom. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous Fri Mar 02, 04:38:00 PM CST  

It's cause your a woman. Men leave it till the last minute but they do it on purpose cause they are smarter!!

;-)

Anonymous Sat Mar 03, 12:15:00 AM CST  

I wish I could see the look on your face when you see your Mom. You two are going to have a great time together!
Miss you,
Suzi

Anonymous Thu Mar 15, 12:17:00 PM CDT  

how is the vacation!!fun times! waiting to hear all about it!!

Sarah Fri Mar 16, 04:00:00 AM CDT  

Update us on your vacation with your mom!!! Cant wait to hear the good times you had together! :)

Anonymous Mon Mar 19, 10:59:00 AM CDT  

are you back yet?

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP