Friday, March 30, 2007

Update

Thanks to those of you who have been praying for me and sending me encouraging emails. This past week was a walk through the valley if I've ever experienced it. No point in dwelling on that, though. I am leaving Nantes next Saturday (the day before Easter) to join a new family in Nancy (opposite side of France!). I will actually be living down the street from the family in a studio apartment (included in my salary). I believe that this is from the Lord and that this is the right step to be taking. I praise Him for having brought me through this week. I was feeling kind of upset about having to leave the kids. My mom encouraged me with a story of when she was in a somewhat similar situation in her life. She didn't want to leave but knew she had to and knew that God would bring along someone else to take care of them. Well, last night I got a text message from Caroline's sister's au pair. She is coming here after I leave! I think this will be an excellent solution for everyone. She already knows the kids and the family, and I think that they will get along well. There's a lot more to the story, but it's just detail. The point is that God is faithful, and I'm trusting Him to bring me out from here and into this new place. Oh, and by the way: the new family has SIX kids. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP