Happy Birthday To Me
Today marks four years since I gave my life back to the Lord. In His sovereignty, through circumstances in my life, He showed me that I am nothing and have nothing without Him and that I needed to turn to Him and give up my place as the lord of my own life. He gave me the grace to do that, and He's been faithfully leading me along for the past four years. I thank You and praise You, Jesus!
I would like to write more, but I am presently at an Internet cafĂ© in the southern Alps that costs 9€ per hour and closes in 8 minutes. As sweet as a day this is to me, I have to confess that I'm a little bit discouraged by my circumstances right now. I got into a big argument with Caroline yesterday, and now things are tense and uncomfortable. Beyond that, because of the altitude, my ear is extremely inflamed - and the pain at times is horrific.
I will NOT complain about and dwell on the circumstances, though. I will turn to Jesus. I know that He will bring me through. Please pray that I will have the grace to look to Him and to bring glory, not shame, to His name.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =) That is awesome!
Happy Birthday to you girl!!
I'm praying for you about Caroline, keep trustin Him!
AnC
Post a Comment