Friday, June 11, 2010

Back

Yep...January to June...Once again, I've completely neglected my blog. This time, I actually considered abandoning it. After all, what do I really have to say to cyberspace? And hasn't Facebook kind of eliminated the need for the type of blogger that I am (however you want to label me)? But then I saw the story about cheese (see below, "A Lawyer's Life Turns to Cheese"), and I knew that I wasn't done blogging, at least not yet. So don't give up on me, because I might just be back sooner than you think.

What I've been doing since January: graduating from law school, cum laude, working, looking for a lawyer job, and (the best part, by far) spending time with someone special. :) :) :)

More later! :)

5 comments:

Christine Thu Jun 24, 07:05:00 PM CDT  

Yay! You're back :)

Christine Thu Jun 24, 07:06:00 PM CDT  

Yay! You're back after a 6 month absence. It's your faithful blog reader :)

NowIsTheDay Thu Jun 24, 07:57:00 PM CDT  

Thanks, faithful reader! :)

molly Wed Aug 25, 03:17:00 PM CDT  

i thought you said you were back? lies lies LIES!

NowIsTheDay Fri Aug 27, 08:59:00 AM CDT  

Uh...

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP