Makeover!
As you can see, my blog now has a new look! I had been wanting to spruce it up but didn't have the time during the semester. I took my last final yesterday, went to church last night, and promptly started working on my blog after I got home. LOL. I also worked on it for about 5 (yes, 5!) hours today. I actually spent most of that time looking for a good template online but just couldn't find what I was looking for. I even tested out a bunch of different templates. Finally, I decided to look for one that would let me add my own picture to it. So I ended up with a template from this site. Then I added my own picture to the header (it's a picture I took outside the Tour Magne in Nîmes, France) and customized everything else to make it my own design. I'm happy with how it turned out. If anyone wants to redesign their own blog and needs help, let me know! After all the trial and error, I'm an expert now. ;)
Maybe now I will be inspired to write more? Either way, I hope you enjoy the new look.
1 comments:
I like the new look. Reminds me of spring..when its starting to get warmer outside and the flowers are blooming. Its like new life! I love spring :)
Post a Comment