Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm still alive

The title of this post doesn't really make sense, since anyone who checks this blog probably has contact with me on a regular basis and knows what I'm up to. I just thought I'd put something up so my blog doesn't go totally dormant, because I would like to keep it around. I've just fallen out of the habit of blogging. I've also been very busy with school, job interviews, etc. Finals start this coming Tuesday (yuck) and go until Friday, May 16, at which time a 2 week writing competition for journal membership will start (also yuck). I'm really looking forward to this summer. I don't know yet what I'll be doing (still looking for a job), but I know that the job is just going to be something to do, and I'm going to be able to focus on everything else that I've been neglecting for so long. As I said, I can't wait.

Tomorrow, my brother and his lovely wife-to-be, Molly, are getting married. It's going to be an awesome wedding. Can't wait for Jesus to be glorified in this exciting event in their lives.

I'll be back posting in awhile...

2 comments:

Anonymous Mon May 05, 10:16:00 PM CDT  

Can't wait for finals to be over so we can hang out more!!

Mama Dittmer Wed May 07, 01:07:00 PM CDT  

Praying for you lots! Hope yesterday went well. God bless. Your fellow French Traveler, RD

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP