3 down, 1 to go
Took my third final today. I can honestly say that these past couple of weeks have been some of the worst of my life...and I don't say that flippantly. But God is so good. He is so faithful to rescue me when I'm in despair. So so so so good. Despite all the stress and fear of failure, this semester has been such a great journey for me spiritually. I just don't wanna stop! I want to keep pressing on to know Him. My heart has been awakening to His beauty, and I love it. I feel so alive. Like I said, I just want to keep going forever. And He loves me, and I get to! Yes!
I'm really excited for this to be over. I have my last final on Thursday. Got a ton of work to do between now and then. I'm not sure how much of it will get done. I'm going to pray for wisdom as to *what* to study. I had to pick up my exam this morning by 8:30. I got there about an hour before and decided to do some review beforehand. There was a good chunk of material that I had not looked at all, despite having studied from Thursday to Sunday. And the stuff I had looked at didn't make sense to me. I asked the Lord on the way there to show me what to do before the exam...1 hour before the exam is like nothing in terms of trying to review, but I wanted to do something. I went right to my notes and started reviewing, with a sense of the topic that we were going to be tested on - a sense that I did NOT have the night before. I got the exam, and that's exactly what we were tested on. Being able to review a little bit ahead of time definitely gave me a boost. That's a miracle - there's no way I could've known that on my own!
0 comments:
Post a Comment