Monday, October 08, 2007

Ms. Helm, facts, please

Finally got called on by my "facts, please" professor today. He really doesn't intimidate me anymore. I've been to see him at office hours a couple of times, and he's really down to earth and nice. So he finally called on me today, and it wasn't even to talk about a case. I just had to say what I'd do as counsel in his silly hypo involving Sean Combs, Rod Stewart, and J-Lo in a nightclub, a gun "accidentally" firing...anyway, you get the idea. I had to say whose names I would disclose in initial discovery. You probably don't know what that means, and that's a good thing. Otherwise I've been in law school for 5 weeks for nothing (I'm exaggerating). Anyway, I'm dead tired and I have tons of work to do, so that's all for now. I just thought you'd all like the "facts, please" update. Oh, and speaking of professors, mine are great. I (along with the rest of my class) literally burst out laughing at least one time per class session (for every class I have). These guys are great orators. So I really enjoy class. Now if I could only have double the time to sit and study the way I'd like to... ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP