Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For the Lord is good...

Once again, I have really not even a minute to spare in my study time. I'm not sure exactly why I always choose those moments to blog, but whatever. It's going to be short. I just wanted to say that God is good. That's been on my heart for the past few days, and just a few minutes ago, I was thinking that I have no idea how I'm going to get out of this mess I'm in - behind on my work, way too much work in too little time (specifically, I work slo-o-o-owly, and I'm not able to finish what I need to in the time allotted). For tomorrow and Thursday, I have an insane amount of work. I spent 3 hours on 2 cases last night and just couldn't get it! And those 2 cases are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. So a few minutes ago, I was thinking that I have no idea how I'm going to get out of this mess, which is getting progressively more messy as the day goes on - and I was actually thinking that I don't know how God is going to get me out of this mess. Because the Word does say, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all." So after having that little succession of thoughts, I went back to reading my case and trying to figure out what the rule of it was (the thing I couldn't figure out after hours yesterday). I finally got an idea and wrote down what I thought it was, and then turned the page of my book to find that the authors had kind of given it away in the post-case note.

But I got it right.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP