Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I know it's not quite yet Christmas, but I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to post again. Tomorrow (or Sunday - it depends on whether we can get everything done in time or not), the family and I are leaving for Strasbourg to spend a week with the grandparents. Strasbourg is in the extreme east of France (next to Germany), whereas Nantes is near the Atlantic coast. I have heard that it is a beautiful area and very cold, with lots of snow, so I think I'll feel right at home for Christmas. Here in Nantes, it's starting to cool down a lot, but it's still nothing compared to Minnesota in the winter. It's more like early November in Minnesota.

Thanks to all of you for your congratulatory words! I appreciate your rejoicing and giving thanks to God with me! Please keep me in prayer, as over the next few months, I'm going to have to make the decision as to where I'm going to go. Obviously, I want to go the U of M. And I want to stay in Minnesota. But there are financial factors playing into this as well, and I'm going to have to consider the opportunity costs of one school vis à vis another.

All right, it's time for me to hit the road. I have to stop by the Mayor's office today - I still haven't gotten my residency permit - and then I have to do some Christmas shopping.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may God bless your time with your families as you celebrate the birth of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Anonymous Fri Dec 22, 11:09:00 AM CST  

A very Merry Christmas to you too..Again congratulations..

Eirechick13 Tue Jan 02, 06:45:00 PM CST  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Beb!! I love you and I am so incredibly proud of you and all that God has done in you and through you. You truly are an inspiration!! Love you!!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP