Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Road Trip

Well, it's official. I have to go to Chicago to get my visa. So if anyone wants to hitch a ride down to Chicago, they should let me know. The visa section of the Consulate is only open from 9 am to 12:30 pm, and an appointment is required. So I'm probably going to be leaving around 4 am. I'll worry about that next week. Anyone who wants to tag along should tell me which days they have available!

3 comments:

traci Wed Sep 27, 11:49:00 PM CDT  

if you can swing a monday or a friday, i could probably get the day off at work. just need coffee and the ipod and i'm good to go. figure out what works for you and let me know.

Eirechick13 Fri Sep 29, 07:10:00 PM CDT  

I don't know my work schedule for next week, but once I do I'll call you and offer my services!!

Anonymous Thu Oct 05, 06:43:00 PM CDT  

would next friday work? the 13th? oooh friday the 13th!!!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP